We Apex Actsoft Technologies Pvt Ltd. a private limited company registered under the Companies Act, 1956, has an office on the 8th Floor, Balaji Infotech Park, Plot No. A-278, Wagle Industrial Estate, Road No. 16 A, Lane Next to Wagle Police Station, Thane – 400604 (“Portal/Aspire”/” We”, “Us”, “Our”).
We provide absolute converge for all kind-off educational management functions in a single Platform of Tally.ERP9 to Our users (“Users”) through Portal – Aspire. References to “You”, “Users”, “Your” shall mean the Users accessing and using the services and the Portal.
- accessing the Platform;
- creating an account on the Platform;
- accessing an account on the Platform;
- making a payment for the Platform;
- contacting Us;
- undertaking any other action that involves interacting with us.
“Portal / Aspire” “We”, “Us”, “Our” shall mean Apex Actsoft Technologies Pvt Ltd, a private limited company having an office on the 8th Floor, Balaji Infotech Park, Plot No. A-278, Wagle Industrial Estate, Road No. 16 A, Lane Next to Wagle Police Station, Thane – 400604.
“Register” shall mean registering to the Portal or accessing web pages to avail of the services provided by the Portal.
“Services” shall mean various services offered by us through Portal such as software services relating educational administration to schools and colleges to run their administration and fulfill their requirements such as payment of fees, library management, institutional transportation, hostel facility, etc. or any other allied services offered from time to time.
“Users” shall mean Users who visit and access the Portal, who may or may not Register to avail of Services.
“Portal” shall mean https://aspiretally.net/aspire/# owned, operated, and managed by Us.
“You” or “Your” or “Yourself” refers to the Users or viewers of this Portal.
3. INFORMATION WHICH IS COLLECTED & STORED
In order to provide safe, efficient, smooth, and customised Services We ask for certain Personal Information which is collected and stored by Us This facilitates Us to provide Services and features that most likely meet your needs through Portal. We collect Personal Information from You that We consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
- Fees Details
- Payment Gateway
- Outstanding fees
- Attendance of the student
- Marksheets of students
We may collect Personal Information about
Unless specifically requested, We ask that You do not send Us and You do not disclose, on or through the Portal or otherwise to Us, any sensitive personal information, including any of the following:
- Racial or ethnic origin
- Political opinions
- Ideological or other beliefs
- Physical, physiological and mental health condition
- Sexual orientation
- Biometrics information or genetic characteristics
- National identification numbers / Aadhar card number
- Criminal background
- Administrative or criminal proceedings and sanctions or
- Any other sensitive personal data information.
4. COLLECTION OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may automatically collect non-personal information about You such as the type of internet browsers You use or the website linked to Our Portal. We may also aggregate details which You have submitted to the Portal (for example, email, contact number, students educational and personal details, bank details, etc.). You cannot be identified from this information, and it is only used to assist Us in providing an effective service on this. We may from time-to-time supply third parties with this non-personal or aggregated information in connection with the Services provided on this Portal.
The details related to the aggregation of information provided by You on the Portal shall be used for Our reference. But the details of individual information shall not be used by Us. For example – for the purpose of analysis, the data shall be used by Us in order to analyze the number of people who wants to use this Service. But data, information, preferences, and choices related to You and Services obtained shall not be used by Us.
5. DEVELOPMENT OF DERIVATIVE DATA
We have created algorithms or may create algorithms and partially artificial intelligence that may predict your preferences, choices, needs, likes, and interests. These patterns are derived from observation and analysis of your usage, thus it may not be complete, accurate, comprehensive, or correct, but it may lead or help us to provide better service to You or understand You to offer better Service.
6. HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION & NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
The Personal Information is collected and used for:
- registration of User and providing User with a log-in ID for the use of Platform and Service.
- maintaining and managing User registration.
- delivering Services to you and your business contacts, customers and providing other services/products by us.
- attending inquiries and / or complaints.
- scheduling call / meeting or sending email for providing information about Services as per your requirement.
- administering your accounts and improving the quality of as well as Your experience of the Portal and Services, including but not limited to conducting audits and resolving Your
- monitor User activity, such as keyword searches or new postings, and more effectively manage traffic on the
- customise Your experience.
- help to promote safe Services.
- occasionally sending promotional emails, messages or contact You to communicate about existing Services or new services, special offers, benefits or other information which We think You may find interesting using the email address, contact details which You have provided.
- measuring User’s interest in our Services.
- managing our relationship with You.
- maintaining and update Our
- monitoring of suspected fraud, misconduct, and unlawful activities on the Portal.
We may share some data provided by third-party service providers certain information, in terms of specific browsing or queries updated by You in the aggregated mode so as to better understand which advertisements and services may interest You
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given User. We may place both permanent and temporary cookies on Your computer’s hard drive while using Our Services. These cookies do not contain any of Your personally identifiable information. You may choose to disable the cookies using the settings in Your operating system of the device. However, if You do so, You may not be able to use the full functionality of Our Portal & Applications.
- Administrators – We may provide access to User’s Personal Information to any of Our authorized administrators for any internal business purpose, who shall be under confidentiality obligations towards the same.
- Affiliates – We may provide Personal Information that We collect to Ours. For example, We may disclose Personal Information to Our affiliates/professional consultants who provide consultation to Users through the Portal in order to respond to Your requests for information or services or to help limit Your receipt of marketing materials You have requested not to receive.
- Joint marketing arrangements – Where permitted by law, We may share Your Personal Information with joint marketers with whom We have a marketing arrangement, who shall be under confidentiality obligations towards the same.
- Persons who acquire our assets or business – We may transfer your Personal Information if We are acquired by / We acquire or merge with another entity or transfer a part of Our business, including the Portal to a third party. Any third party or resultant entity that receives Your Personal Information pursuant to a merger, demerger or business transfer shall have the right to continue to use Your In the event of such a sale or transfer, We reasonably notify You.
- Testimonials – We may publish any testimonials that You have provided about the Portal or Services and such testimonials and other marketing, promotions and advertisements may include Yourthat You have provided to Us
Notwithstanding anything mentioned hereinabove, We shall not be responsible for the actions or omissions of the parties (including but not limited to the entities listed above) with whom the Personal Information is shared, nor shall We be responsible and / or liable for any additional information User may choose to provide directly to any third party.
9. DATA RETENTION
We may retain and use as necessary to comply with Our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce Our agreements. Consistent with these requirements, Portal will try to delete Your Personal Information, upon reasonable request. We may also need to retain certain data for recordkeeping purposes, and there may also be residual Personalthat will remain in databases and on other records, which will not be removed. Please note that there might be latency in deleting the Personal Information from Ourervers and backed-up versions. In addition, We do not delete from Ourervers’ files that You have in common with other Users.
10. RIGHT TO UPDATE USER DATA
Under the applicable laws, Users have the right of access to Personal Information held by us and to request updating / correcting the Personal Information.
We value You We will ensure an adequate level of protection. We have therefore implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting You from unauthorized access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate. All Personal Information is securely stored with the shared hosting server. As a matter of security, We take back-up of systems periodically. Although We provide appropriate firewalls and protections, Our systems are not hackproof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, or technical issues is possible, and We take no liabilities or responsibility and are not liable in whatsoever manner.
You are responsible for all actions of Your account and password. Therefore, We do not recommend that You disclose Your password to any third party. If You choose to share Your account and password or any Personal Information with third parties, You are solely responsible for the same. If You lose control of Your password, You may lose substantial control over Your Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding action.
12. INTERACTION BETWEEN YOU & PORTAL
We are interested in your views, and we value the Feedback (defined below) we receive from you. However, we do not have control or are responsible for any such Feedback or the Personal Information which you make available through the Portal. We encourage you to be careful regarding the Personal Information you disclose in this way.
Subject to any applicable law, any communication or feedback sent by you to the Portal or Users (including without limitation testimonials, reviews, comments, contents, images, audio, feedback, etc. collectively “Feedback”) is on a non-confidential basis, and We are under no obligation to refrain from reproducing, publishing or otherwise using it in any way or for purpose. We can use the feedback including without limitation any ideas, inventions, concepts, techniques, or know-how disclosed therein, for any purpose including without limitation developing, manufacturing, and / or marketing services.
You agree that You will not assert any ownership right of any kind in the Feedback (including without limitation copyright, patent, trademark, unfair competition, moral rights, or implied contract), and You hereby irrevocably waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with the Feedback, including without limitation acknowledgment of You as the source of the Feedback. Your submission of any Feedback shall constitute an assignment to Us of all worldwide rights, titles, and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Feedback. For this reason, We ask that You do not send Us any Feedback that You do not wish to assign to Us, including any confidential information, Personal Information, or any original creative materials. You shall be responsible for the content and Personal Information contained in any Feedback sent by You to the Portal or otherwise to us, including without limitation for its truthfulness and accuracy.
13. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
We recommend that You check the policy of each website You visit to better understand Your rights and obligations especially when You are submitting any type of content on that third-party website. Please contact the owner or operator of such a website if You have any concerns or questions.
User agrees to indemnify Us, Our partners, affiliates, service providers, officers, agents, and employees and hold Us harmless from and against any claims and demand, including reasonable attorney’s fees, made by any third party due to arising out of or relating to
- Accuracy and correctness of Personal Information and contents that User submits or shares through the Portal
- User’s violation of any rights of another User.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Portal will not be liable for any damages, direct or indirect, incidental or consequential, and all liabilities (including for negligence, loss or damage such as loss of revenue, unavailability of system or loss of data and loss of Your) and for use of or inability to use Services of any kind that is offered or to provide indemnity or any other remedy to You or any third party. We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Portal is free from defects or viruses. It is your responsibility to ensure that you use the correct devices for accessing and using the Portal and to protect it from anything that may damage it.
16. RESERVATION OF RIGHTS
17. GOVERNING LAW & DISPUTES
Any dispute arising, between You and Portal, shall be governed under the laws of India, and courts of law at Mumbai / Thane, Maharashtra, India shall have exclusive jurisdiction over such disputes.
18. CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
The Portal is not directed at anyone who We know to be under the age of 18, nor do We collect any Personal Information from anyone who We know to be under the age of 18. If You are under the age of 18 years, please do not use the Service and do not submit any Personal Information to Us. In case You are under the age of 18 years and wish to use the Portal should obtain permission from Your parents and guardians before sharing any Personal Information about yourself to the Portal.
20. CONTACT US
If You want to avail any of our Services, You can email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Updated: 6th May 2022